Home » » My Para Paint DIY Project!

My Para Paint DIY Project!

Written By merak dua on Thursday, March 28, 2013 | 9:53 AM

I tackled a small but rewarding DIY project last weekend. I have been searching for just the right size square coffee table with a white top. Needless to say, when you have an image in your head of a object you want ,you usually can't find something like it. So, I ended up buying a table off of Kijiji for dirt cheap, gave it a quick sand and applied Para Paints Ultra to the top of the table in of course, my Jo Jo Whitewash PF 17 colour :) What a transformation! I was a bit worried about the durability of the paint, because as we all know painted pieces of furniture usually marks quite easily, however, I am pleasantly pleased to report it more then durable and mark free. Trust me we have not been easy on it at all!!  
 
 
 
Quick reference facts on Ultra Paint from Para....
  • Their Finest 100 per cent Acrylic.
  • Exceptionally Durable Finish.
  • Only makes for the best value for pets + kids.
  • Easy to apply product (so smooth)
  • Canadian made, low carbon foot print, super low VOC's, low odor (all very good points for kids who are near the painting area)
  • Ultra line is the BEST TOP quality of paint! It really is the ULTRA in Durability + Performance.
  • Ultra has a Finish for Every Application + Room/ Surface!
  • Great way to add colour and durability to kids spaces in an Eco friendly way!
  • www.para.com
 Have a great Easter Weekend Everyone!!

Until next time,
w&c designer girl!! xo
Share :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

 
Copyright © 2013. Homes Environtment - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger