Home » » Junction Flea - A must SEE!!

Junction Flea - A must SEE!!

Written By merak dua on Monday, August 13, 2012 | 10:08 AM

This Saturday while I was sipping my Starbucks coffee and reading the paper after I just bought my local veggies for the week from the St. Lawrence Market. I found an article about the Junction Flea Market, to be honest the image actually sold me, (Second image) I didn't even need to read about it I just knew I had to go and I am glad I did!! Sunday was an over cast day with the sense of a rain down poor any second, however you would never know by the amount of people in attendance of their second last market for the year. I knew I was going to be in for some amazing retro antiques but I had no idea that I would be transformed to whole other market realm. The vibe and atmosphere was retro eclectic, the people were artists in style and the food was a  master of sensations. I felt like I was in inspiration heaven!! It is a must see, must shop and a must do!! But load up the wallet for this is not your usually flea market pricing, it is an retro antique show! Last one of the year is Sunday September 9th, don't miss it!! www.junctionflea.com













Until next time,
w&c designer girl!  
Share :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

 
Copyright © 2013. Homes Environtment - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger