Home » » Demask & Dentelle is back with some inspiring ideas!

Demask & Dentelle is back with some inspiring ideas!

Written By merak dua on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 | 7:14 AM

Vanessa from Damask & Dentelle is back to share some inspiring design/decor ideas and she has some exciting news to share! Congratulations!!

Good morning dear W&C lovelies!

It’s been a while since I chatted with you last, and it is by no means because of a lack of things to tell you… but more likely due to a horrendous schedule. I am SO vey proud to tell you that I just landed my very first TV show here in Québec on a French specialized network called Canal Vie. Let’s just say that it kinda kept me very busy. Anyhoo, I am SO happy to be here once more and share with you some thoughts. 

 I came across these images and a whole lot of memories and fuzzy feelings came back to me. After living in California for a few years while attending university (and surfing everyday of course), I came to really love their casual yet sophisticated style.

Airy rooms and soft textures, beaming light and industrial accents are all key features that, to me, define this style. I mean, let’s be serious here for a moment… wouldn’t it be great to sprawl here sipping a mojito?

Let me interject in your delightful style binge for a moment more and point to the fact that this rustic looking settee and armoire are actually in the master bathroom. What a great idea to add both storage and decorate a vast space… although it wouldn’t be a problem in our bathroom which is the size of a post stamp, but hey it sure is something to look forward to right?

On these delightful images… tata and chat with you soon.
Xoxo
VANESSA SICOTTE | CRÉATRICE-CREATIVE MASTERMIND
.Damask et Dentelle
Twitter Handle: @damask_dentelle
Source: Country Living

Until next time,
w&c designer girl!
Share :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df

 
Copyright © 2013. Homes Environtment - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger